Call us for Complaint Login
Toll Free No.: 1800 103 1247
Mobile No.: +91 9310995859
Mail us for Complaint Login
BPE is committed to maintain all its Equipments as per the terms mentioned below. BPE through its branch service centers or through its ASPs agrees to maintain the UPS/its Products, subject to PO terms. If no specific warranty period is mentioned in the PO or in the BPE Invoice, the default period shall be treated as two years (25 months) only. However, all the batteries supplied along with BPE UPS have default one-year warranty or respective as per OEM warranty policy. If the UPS fails after WARRANTY/AMC period, its repairs will be done on chargeable basis, for which the payments shall be made in advance.
Scope of Warranty
- Installation Services for all Online UPS of 5KVA or above or as per the PO.
- Maintenance services shall consist of maintenance/ repairs of the equipment and will include repair and replacement of parts, if required. Parts removed through replacement shall be the property of BPE.
- Under this, BPE will replace the defective components like fuses, MOVs, MOSFETSs, IGBTs, Diodes, Relays, Transformers, LEDs, and Terminals etc.
- BPE will provide services outside normal working hours, in such an event the Customer has to pay additional charges for maintaining the equipment.
Limitation and Liability – Subject to:
- Damages caused due to Input Power within the specified limits and operating environment should be dust free (Ac if possible) with temperature less than 35 degree centigrade and humidity 80% (non-condensing). (Life of the Batteries increases dramatically if they are operated at 25 degree centigrade or below).
- Adequate space is to be provided for complete UPS System & Batteries for Engineer to easily access, check and test each battery and UPS Part.
- Any modification / upgrading of the UPS systems capabilities and features done with the written approval of BPE and in the presence of BPE personnel.
- Any maintenance service under any circumstances posing a health or safety hazard to BPE personnel will not be insisted upon.
- The UPS will always be attended by BPE Engineer or authorized representative. Customer will not allow any other person to attend.
Duration of warranty
The duration of this warranty terms 24 months from the date of Installation or 25 months from date of invoice of product whichever is earlier as by default or as specified in the BPE Invoice.
SLA (Service Level Arrangement):
The SLA is applicable for BPE branch Service Location Area and other easily approachable areas. For inaccessible areas like Leh & Laddakh, Laksha Dweep, Anadaman Nicober, North Eastern Locations and Interior of J&K or any disturbed area, the below SLA shall not be applicable, and charges shall be extra as mutually agreeable terms.
Online UPS Response and Resolution Time
- BPE shall do the installation within 48 working Hrs. at its BPE Branch Service Locations, after getting the confirmation request with supply of all accessories for installations and site preparedness. For Outside service locations the time shall be within 96 working Hrs.
- In case of confirmation happens to be not true and Engineer returned due to no site preparation or no availability of accessories or both, the next visit/s shall be on chargeable basis.
- The response time for attending to the complaints at BPE Branch Service Locations shall be within 8 working Hrs. and outside service locations it shall be 36working Hrs.
- The resolution time for closing to the complaints at BPE Branch Service Locations shall be within 24 working Hrs. and Outside service locations it shall be 72 working Hrs.
Offline UPS Response and Resolution Time:
The response and resolution time for attending the complaints at BPE Branch Service Locations shall be within 24 working Hrs. and outside service locations it is to be carry in/return to bench for nearest BPE service centers. Onsite Service locations for Offline are Delhi & NCR, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Bhubneswar, Patna, Jamshedpur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Agra, Jaipur, Indore, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Ahmadabad, Gauwhati, Hyderabad, Chennai, Cochin, Bangalore, Raipur, Bhopal, Coimbatore.
Care of the Equipment
If the Generator is used for alternative Source of power, then the generator specification always should be below If this is not met and the UPS is damaged, then it will not be covered in the Warranty.
- Capacity/Rating: Min. 1.5 times of UPS Capacity or total load connected to Generator whichever is higher.
- Output Voltage: 230V ± 10 % for 1Phase and 400V ± 10% for 3Ph
- Output Frequency: 50HZ ± 4 %
- Wave Form: Sine wave THD < 6%
- Genset Starting Surge Voltage should be less than 1.3 times rated voltage
- Genset should be periodically tuned to meet the specifications
The customer will not add any load other than IT products on UPS without the consent and approval of BPE.
Charges of relocation: the customer at his own cost and risk shall do relocation of the equipment. Any damage to the equipment due to such relocation will not be covered under this Contract. The customer shall give prior written notice to BPE before permanently relocating the equipment, to obtain maintenance service at the new location and assist in disconnect and reinstallation.
If Customer maintains good power hygiene, maintains wiring, current and high voltage protection, line filters etc., it will avert chances of accidents such as fire, short circuit etc., which will reduce the chances of frequent power failure and also power consumption. It will also improve the life and performance of all your electrical fittings including UPS.
Temperature has direct impact on battery life as every 10 degree rise in operating temperature, the life of battery is reduced to half. Operating temperature @ 25° C must be controlled as per clause 1.1.2 & 1.3.3 of above mentioned TEC guideline. Batteries warranty will be Null & Void if temperature not maintained properly.
The authorized persons shall report complaints to BPE, in writing email to BPE Complain firstname.lastname@example.org as well as telephonically thru its Toll Free No 1800 1031 247 and ensure the Ticket No. All details regarding faults as below must be provided to enable BPE to take necessary action. (Details are as below)
- Location: in Full Address with Pin Code and Telephone No. of Contact Person
- Invoice detail/Date of Installation: proof of Date of purchase
- Product detail
- Model Name
- Rating of UPS /Product
- Serial No of UPS:
- Type of Problem:
On getting this information, our centralized service/Regional service centre will allocate the same job to the nearest available engineer,
BPE shall not be liable for failure to perform any of its obligations under or arising out of:
- Mis-use or negligent handling or tampering of the equipment by Customer or other agencies.
- Damages caused due to fire, theft, riots, pests, rodents, accidents and other exceptional circumstances.
- Electrical wiring faults, short circuiting, work of other agencies such as air conditioning, welding, plumbing etc.
- Customer can’t claim any money refund by replacing the warranted product with some other make of higher/lower/equivalent product.
- Consequential damages arising out of the nonperformance of product shall not be covered under this warranty policy.
- The Contract does not cover carrying out internal, external wiring, electrical earthing or any other electrical repairs.
- The Contract does not cover failure of any wire wounds.